9/14/07

Happy Birthday To Me

So I am turning 21 on Friday and seeing as there is no boyfriend to buy me expensive gifts, I do that for myself. This year I went all out and splurged.



This cute little BCBG top (like I need another navy top) is great for fall. I can wear it on the warmer days by itself, or cooler days with a jacket. Even in winter if I pair it with a long sleeve t-shirt it works.



My purse of the year (this year it's two) This lovely Micheal Micheal Kors shoulder bag is great. It's just big enough to fit my books for school so it does double duty. Mines in a more chocolate brown rather than the tan shown here.

I also got myself a new leather jacket for fall shown here from danier. The leather is so supple and soft <3 and the buttons have a cool crest on them with lions.

Needless to say I spoiled myself thoroughly.

xoxo
Alysia

No comments:

Post a Comment