9/2/08

Do you ever...

feel guilty about how much you spend on clothing/purses/ect? I know I do sometimes. Not in the OMG I just spent how much?!! way in the awkward when someone asks you where you got something or how much something was. Because I work part time at Starbucks I work with a huge range of people, and I know not everyone can afford to shop like me. I'm blessed, my mum had a great job and I work my ass off to pay for the things I want. But somehow even though I pay for all my extravagances myself I still feel guilty when talking to people who wouldn't dream of spending that much. Does anyone else feel this way?

2 comments:

  1. hm.. well for you it's clothes, for me it's traveling. Everyone just has their 'thing'. As much as I would love to have your Michael Kors blouse and your shoes.. I know I couldn't do both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! People always look at me crazy when I justify myself by saying 'well I don't go out to clubs and spend $100+ in one night so I canhave my clothing'
    You chose what you spend your money on :)
    And I love your photography! My favs are the dog (first picture in the poland area) and I think it's the virgin praying, but it's a statue and it's it the sixth in the poland file. You're very talented :)

    ReplyDelete